Wed24Apr2019Thu25Apr20198:30am - 5:00pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Nairobi Kenya
The Annual Banking & Finance Conference 2019
The Annual Banking & Finance Conference 2019 theme: "Assessing the Business Drivers for Banking & Finance Industry in Africa" couldn’t be timelier. The 2018 edition was held in Lagos, Nigeria and the 2019 edition will be a continuation of the discussions and a preview of the implementation strides made thus far, as we continue to push the Financial Inclusion agenda in the continent.
Banking and financial services must seek ways to increase their mass and tap into the financially excluded population (which is more than 60 %). The agenda to deliver financial services to those that banks have traditionally not reached should now more than ever be at the top of corporate growth strategy.
Growing population, rapid transformation of labor markets; lingering poverty compounded with the accelerating cost of living and financial uncertainty are all factors exerting considerable pressure on education budgets, both at the macro & micro level.Africa Education Finance Conference themed: “Collaborate and Innovate: aims to explore & sharpen the focus of thinking on how education value chain can be financed through innovative and collaborative strategies as a core part of the industry developments strategies.
Some key topics include
- Policy and regulatory efforts
- Tax incentives
- New and innovative technology solutions
- Solving the ROI dilemma- Is the education experiences productive for students?
- Impact investments & CSR – tapping into these solutions
- Including the excluded —Dealing with stark evidences of high levels of inefficiency and inequality
- Diversifying income streams for higher education-finding innovative ways to meet their budgets & drive cost savings interpret and analyse data and communicate effectively with financial modelling, and leadership and team culture.