- Inside Tomorrow"s Retail Bank- Winning practices for the retail-banking landscape
How fast Africa"s retail-banking penetration increases in the years ahead will depend on how bold the banks will innovate to overcome the challenges
such as low-income populations, widespread use of cash, and poor credit-bureau coverage
- Designing Banking for Africa- Challenges of a varied geographic landscape
Africa"s banking markets show stark differences in size, banking penetration, and use of digital technology, to name but a few variables. Is this a competitive
landscape with clear winners & losers?
- Digitalize or Die: implement digital banking solutions to stay relevant in the African market
With the highest cost-to-asset ratio of any region in the world, Africa"s banks must act now to create simpler, leaner banking models. Digital innovation
presents an immense opportunity. But are banks better positioned to take advantage? How will this look like?
- Adopting a Collaborative Approach towards Fintechs – Opportunities and Challenges
Is there a battle brewing between telecom companies, traditional banks and fintechs,
Should banks collaborate or compete to achieve a common goal? What is the way forward?
What is the best way to work with Fintech companies? What are the main challenges?
How can banks come up with new models to stay relevant in digital era?
What are lesson to learn from other regions in financial innovation?
- Innovate on risk. African banking still has the highest cost of risk in the world
Innovation in underwriting techniques.
Innovations in credit-risk management
- Building Customers Loyalty through Excellent Experience- Going Beyond the Opti-channel World
Innovative Geographic footprint
Innovative segmentation with compelling offers- Youth and Women
Building a comprehensive ecosystem for SME Banking
Listening to your customers
Listening to your employees
- Meeting Africa"s Long-Term Housing Finance Needs: A Journey of a Thousand Miles?.
The Experience of Digital Financial Services
- Overview of the banking of the agri sector in Africa
- Big Data and Digital Transformation: Where are you on the Journey?
Describing the data challenges organizations face
Challenging the technologies available to win in Digital Transformation
Techniques for building a data and analytics culture