If you wish to become a SPEAKER AT ATFF 2023 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic of interest- proposed or picked from the AGENDA
(1) Speaker Application & Selection- Submit a proposal that is relevant to the conference theme and or proposed topics. The speaker will need to submit the title and a brief abstract of their presentation (not more than 250 words). The organizer does not accept sales pitches or marketing presentation
(2) Speaker Travel- We will not cater for any expenses related to the speakers’ travel and accommodation. We will however fully waive the conference registration fee for all confirmed speakers.
(3 Presentation Format-Each speaker is allotted 20 minutes for their presentation with a Q&A at the end of each session. Each session will have about 3 speakers though it is possible for a session to have less depending on the topic. We aim to maximize interaction between speakers & the participants by providing ample time for each speaker to contribute while keeping the audience engaged. All sessions are moderated by an experienced industry representative.
(4) Online Presentations-Virtual Speakers will disseminate their presentations virtually
( 5) Submission-All speakers’ presentations should be sent to the organizer 4 days to the event in PP or PDF format. In case of any changes to the presentation, the speaker may submit the final draft of their presentation in a flash disk/ memory stick to the team on-site. Please note speakers are expected to be at the Speaker’s Room 15 minutes before a session starts for a pre-meeting with the session chairs and moderator
(6) Speaker Substitution, Addition or Cancellation-Speaker substitutions are allowed in situations where the substitute is proven to be equally knowledgeable and skilled in the specific subject matter. If for some reason a speaker needs to cancel their participation, please inform us as soon as possible by emailing us. The organizer reserves the right to amend or cancel a speaker or topic.
(7) Speaker Benefits– Our speakers are active stakeholders in the industry. One of the main benefits of presenting is to share experiences, network with your peers, and to interact with the most influential community. We promote our Conference Speakers on our website, through our social media channels and in some selected press releases.