Africa Education Finance Conference ( #AEFC2019 )
Growing population, rapid transformation of labor markets; lingering poverty compounded with the accelerating cost of living and financial uncertainty are all factors exerting considerable pressure on education budgets, both at the macro & micro level. Africa Education Finance Conference themed : Financing for equity and for innovation: aims to explore & sharpen the focus of thinking on how education value chain can be financed through innovative and collaborative strategies as a core part of the industry developments strategies.
Some key topics include
- Policy and regulatory efforts
- Tax incentives
- New and innovative technology solutions
- Solving the ROI dilemma- Is the education experiences productive for students?
- Impact investments & CSR – tapping into these solutions
- Including the excluded —Dealing with stark evidences of high levels of inefficiency and inequality
- Diversifying income streams for higher education-finding innovative ways to meet their budgets & drive cost savings interpret and analyse data and communicate effectively with financial modelling, and leadership and team culture.